Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week 18




I'm going into week 18 this week. Crazy. I can't believe in 2 short weeks I will be half way through this pregnancy. In reflection I can say that the first 13 weeks or so were really hard as far as just being thoroughly worn out and tired, but I have felt great since then. I have had a totally text book pregnancy and other than a few reminders such as being out of breath quicker and heartburn, I forget I'm pregnant most days. I hope the second half of this pregnancy goes as smoothly. The countdown starts for the anatomy ultrasound, 15 more days! I cannot wait!!!!
I think you can tell from the picture this week that I am showing. I am still fitting into my jeans, but they are starting to get too uncomfortable when I sit down. I got a really cute pair of maternity jeans at old navy and I have a few pairs of khakis I got off of ebay, none of which i
like that much. I do like the pair of khakis a bloggy friend sent me (thanks Claire) but they are still too large, so all of this means that I need to get some more pants. I just want to be comfortable. I hate to buy maternity clothes, but I am not going to be pulling at my clothes for the next 4 months.

5 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Welcome to the world of stretchy pants!

Clare said...

get a bella band!!! i can still wear a number of pre-preg jeans and pants unbuttoned (and a little bit unzipped)...the band basically makes them into stretchy maternity pants! i hate maternity pants! like you said, they just seem so BIG especially in the butt and thighs...though maybe if i bought a size 2 they'd fit! ha!

Baby and Me said...

Ok I actually see it this week! You are starting to show! Exciting!!!! Now its time for the fun pants you dont have to zip up.

N.D. said...

You look great!! I tried as hard as I might to push off getting the clothes but they are so much more comfy!! Bella band didn't work so good for me, I felt overly large, but its worth a try! Glad you are feeling good! the 20s weeks seem to be good :)

Chelsea said...

You are starting to show!!!