Friday, September 26, 2008

TV debut

To keep extending my 5 mins of fame, hahah. Here is a link to a tv spot we did, I'm the redhead.

http://wwwphp.10tv.com/vplayer.php?clip=2008_09_25_Pregnant_Moms_Form_Relay_Team.wmv&site=ONN


Oh and I ran on Thursday too! So I got 3 workouts in a row this week. So far, we have 1 ab workout and 3 runs. I really need to get back into weights asap.I really wanted to go to spinning this morning and didn't. I think I am getting sick. Ugh. The past few days I have just felt really run down and funky. Boo. Not good for the relay race tomorrow, I really want to run well. So, i thought I'd take today off.

4 comments:

Clare said...

i can't wait to watch it!! i have no sound on my computer at school!

Michelle Simmons said...

YEA! That's so cool. What a great report!

Have a blast tomorrow... :)

N.D. said...

That's awesome! How fun! Great job on the workouts this week!

Chelsea said...

When we read your comment the other day about you coming to visit I asked Shaun if he remembered you and he said "Oh yeah, that really skinny girl that stayed here last year." I thought you would enjoy that ;-D