Friday, December 26, 2008

23 weeks

Yay, I am almost in my 6th month. Exciting. I hope you all had a fun Xmas and to all of you with new babies, I'm sure it was just the best Xmas ever. We went to Gary's aunt's house last night and her cousin had her 5 month old there. She is just so cute and smiley. I can't help but think how fun Xmas will be next year. This year is tough b/c it's the first year without my dad. It's hard not to focus on that. I haven't thought much about it, but we are heading to my mom's today and we will do Xmas & Stockings tomorrow. My dad really liked to open presents. Oh well, next year we'll all have the baby to focus on and I'm sure it will be much more fun.

2 comments:

N.D. said...

I'm sure it is hard. Sorry about your loss. : ( It will be nice for us next year with babies to play with!!

Josh Middleton said...

In all the craziness of the holidays, I forgot to think about this being your first Christmas without your Dad. I'm sure it will be hard, but keep your head up and keep his memory alive. You have so many wonderful things to look forward to in the Christmases to come! You guys have a safe trip. Happy Holidays!