Monday, December 22, 2008

Pic update

Here is a 22 week belly shot and to join the crowd, I will include a covered belly shot too. It looks so much smaller with a shirt on.




Still feeling pretty good. I worked out 4 times last week and worked out yesterday, so 1 day so far this week. My goal is 6 times a week, but I will likely not be able to get to that until after the holidays. It is bitterly cold outside, so I don’t think I will be doing my outside run I had planned after work today, but hope to make it to spin class. I have also included a ridiculous picture of our dogs from last night, I couldn’t resist. Seriously who sleeps like that? Fonzi is such a brown noser. And lastly a pick of this adorable diaper caddy I got at TJ Maxx/Home Goods. I filled it up with goodies, including the softest little sheep I got for free at Bath and Body works, score. I love the pattern on the basket. Too stinking cute.




5 comments:

Audrey said...

You are one of those really cute pregnant ladies. Cute bump growing into a cute swell of baby. :) Your dogs make me miss having a dog. I love how goofy dogs are.

Baby and Me said...

I see it!!!! I see the bump! Each picture I see it more and more. So exciting for you!

Clare said...

yay! cute everything. glad the working out is still going so well!

Chelsea said...

I think you look more preggers with the shirt on :) You are one cute pregnant lady!

N.D. said...

You're so tiny!!! You look cute! There is hardly a bump! Your dogs sleeping is hilarious!! cute diaper thingie too!! great job on the workouts!! I think if we keep it up it will be sooo worth it!