Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ever since I went off the pill, all 21 days ago, I have felt like crud. Just one thing after another. It's really annoying. I don't know if it's related or not. Mostly it's just an overall belly blerghyness and fatigue. Like I just feel like I am in a fog. I can't get up in the morning Plus I have had several periods of general ick when I just know my body is in disarray. Today is one of those days. Again, I can't even imagine I could possibly be pregnant, so I don't think it's that. I think it's my body adjusting, but I am sick of being sick. It's really starting to put a damper on my life! I take my vitamins, I eat well, I work out, yet I seem to always be sick. So unfair. I have had blood work done, everything is on the up and up. Maybe I am just a headcase!

1 comment:

Baby and Me said...

You never know what your body may really be telling you...I thought I just didnt feel well because of the heat! A few day later I found out I was expecting!!!!